1898: FBC Daytona was founded. Church meetings were first held in the old Opera House near South Beach Street and Cottage Lane. Later a tent was constructed on site of the current church buildings using driftwood and canvas.
1900: The first permanent church building was erected.
1950s: A new house of worship is built and meetings began in 1956.
1960s: A new building for Christian education is built.
1980s: Current Worship Center is built.
2000s: Property on Tomoka Farms Road is purchased. The parcel is 236 acres with one-mile frontage along Interstate 4.
2013: January Worship Without Walls is launched. This outdoor worship service began in a tent on Saturday nights. On October 11, 2015 the meeting day was transitioned to Sunday mornings.
In June of 2013 Ministerio Hispanio is launched. This ministry is now a church called First Hispanic Baptist Church Daytona Beach.
2017: 90% vote to close on loan to begin development of Tomoka Farms property.
Breaking ground this year!